I don't know if it's because I'm writing and I planted the author seed in him or his teacher made him start writing as a writing exercise, none the less, my ten year old son has started to write a couple weeks ago. The types of stories he's been writing are what you would expect from an active ten year old imagination. The stories have to do with a math man, a dorito man and a football man. He even has a story or two that have to do with games, chimps, the Grim Reaper and a button. All of his stories are good but there's one story that stands out from all the rest, a story that is one of my favorite subjects; ZOMBIES. Well, It's not really a story. It's more or less a check list.
There have been many movies and many books on how to survive a zombie apocalypse and all from an adult point of view, that is until now. My ten year old son has come up with 15 rules on how to survive a zombie apocalypse.
HOW TO SURVIVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
1. Never trust a stranger. He may be infected.
2. Store all the weapons you can.
3. Get alot of cars and gas.
4. Get sharp weapons for when you run out of ammo.
5. Camp out in a strong building like a prison or grocery store.
6. Store up on medicine.
7. Never die.
8. Divorce your wife. She could be infected.
9. Get your cars, ammo and machine guns.
10. Kill all children. They are useless.
11. Learn about the infection. It will come in handy if someone is bitten.
12. Always save a person that has an important role like a gunner or a doctor.
13. Store all the water you can find.
14. Camp in a very strong place like a Tops or Walmart.
15. Make sure you barricade the windows and doors.
When the zombie apocalypse does come, if you hope to survive it, it's best to remember my son's 15 rules on how to survive a zombie apocalypse and follow them. I know I will.