Thursday, March 13, 2014

KRINGLE, KISS - N - TELLING UNDER THE MISTLETOE

KRINGLE
KISS - N - TELLING UNDER THE MISTLETOE

After working the job I did for eleven plus years along side the same people five days a week, eight hours a day, any normal person would have spent hundreds of dollars on nerve pills and psychiatrists, me... I wrote a book and named it Kringle. Kringle was my nerve pill, my psychiatrist and my therapy.


FRONT COVER

SYNOPSIS:
KRINGLE
            Kringle is about a disgruntled butcher by the name of Walter who’s been working at the same job for eleven plus years. When Walter is pushed to his breaking point by his coworkers he is afraid to do anything for fear of losing his family. Without any solution as to what to do, Walter has nowhere to turn that is until he meets Holly and her family from up North.
            Together with a little bit of A Christmas Carol, some well known holiday legends and a few secrets from my past thrown in, Kringle is a story like no other.




Written by; Ron Chapman
Edited / Published by; Imaginary Publishing
Cover artist; Ryan Chapman
Cover model; Ryter Rong
Pages 270 (unofficial)      Word count; 82,077 (unofficial)
Genre; Horror (An autobiography with a seasonal twist)
Sex scenes; 11
Kill count; 59 murders give or take a few bodies
By way of;
shot, neurotoxin / frozen. broken neck, beaten with gun,
loss of blood, pushed over cliff, smoke inhalation, speared,
impaling, female genital mutilation, hit n run, crushed,
frozen to death / heart attack, heart ripped out, pear of anguish,
beaten, stabbed, ice balls, shot with arrows and emasculation


Cupid

As I wrote each scene in Kringle, each of these songs played along in my head as if it were the sound track to Kringle.

Sound Track
Don't cha
Psycho circus
Bring me to life
Smack that
Take it off
Unfaithful
My immortal
Buttons
Pour some sugar on me
Come to me
Russian roulette
I was made for lovin you
Work
Into the night
Enter the sandman
Put it down on me
Silent night
Justify my love
Little drummer boy
Only girl (in the world)
Cyclone
Lollipop




A few words from my beta readers

"In shock this came from you."

"I love it."

"Kind of has a Stephen King feel to it."

"Watch out Stephen King, new competition coming your way."

"It's off the hook." my publisher / agent, FAITH



Pear of anguish


Prancer & Vixen

A few words from the world of the famous

About two years ago when I was nearing the end of the writing process for Kringle I was contacted by way of twitter from a famous violinist who plays for the Trans Siberian Orchestra. His name is Roddy Chong. He wished me all the luck and success with Kringle. Now that's not much but it was something. Even though I was excited to get that, I was stupid and didn't save the actual tweet from him. Oh well. I will learn from my mistakes.

Prancer & Vixen


Here is some cover art work that didn't make it.


This has been a KISS - N - TELLING UNDER THE MISTLETOE, Kringle style. Now you'll have to read the book. This blog post was meant to be something like in a nut shell. Hope you liked it. Leave a comment and let me know what you thought.

Prancer & Vixen


This is my world. You have been invited into it. So now, sit back and enjoy.















No comments:

Post a Comment